0.88 Cents surcharge applies to Bank Payments and 1.3% surcharge applies to card payments.
7 day’s notice required for changes or cancellations.
CUSTOMER DIRECT DEBIT REQUEST (DDR) SERVICE AGREEMENT
This document outlines our service commitment to you, in respect of the Direct Debit Request (DDR) arrangements made between Tiffany Maids and yourself. It also sets out your rights and your responsibilities to us together with where you can obtain assistance.
How to Contact Us / Enquiries
Direct all enquiries to us, rather than to your financial institution. These should be made at least 7 working days prior to the next scheduled drawing date. You may contact us as follows:
Phone: 1300 788 331
Mail: Level 18 Central Park 152-158 St Georges Terrace
Perth WA 6000
Our Commitment to You
Initial terms of the arrangement
In terms of the direct Debit Request arrangements made between us and signed by you, we undertake to periodically debit your nominated account for the agreed amount.
- The first drawing under this Direct Debit arrangement will occur on the date nominated on the direct Debit Request.
- If any drawing falls due on a non-business day, it will be debited to your account on the next business day following the scheduled drawing date.
- We will give you at least 14 days notice in writing, by e-mail or by phone when changes to the initial terms of the arrangements are made. This notice will state the new amount, frequency, next drawing date and any other change to the initial terms.
- If you wish to discuss any changes to the initial terms, please contact us.
Changes to the arrangement
If you want to make changes to the drawing arrangements, contact us. These changes may include:
- deferring the drawing; or
- altering the schedule; or
- stopping an individual debit; or
- suspending the DDR; or
- cancelling the DDR completely.
All personal customer information held by us will be kept confidential except information provided to our financial institution to initiate the drawing to your nominated account.
- If you believe that a drawing has been initiated incorrectly, we encourage you to take the matter up directly by contacting us.
- If you do not receive a satisfactory response from us to your dispute, contact your financial institution who will respond to you with an answer to your claim:
- within 5 business days (for claims lodged within 12 months of the dispute drawing);
- within 30 business days (for claims lodged more than 12 months after the disputed drawing)
- You will receive a refund of the drawing amount if we cannot substantiate the reason for the drawing.
Note: Your financial institution will ask you to contact us to resolve your disputed drawing prior to involving them.
Your Commitment to Us
It is your responsibility to ensure that:
- your nominated account can accept direct debits (your financial institution can confirm this); and
- that on the drawing date there are sufficient cleared funds in the nominated account; and
- that you advise us if the nominated account is transferred or closed.
If your drawing is returned or dishonoured by your financial institution, we may re-draw on your account after four (4) business days, or contact you to arrange alternate payment. Any transaction fees payable by us in respect of the above may be added to your account.
I agree to the terms and conditions Click here to see terms and conditions